Oct 22, 2010

In My Sky At Twilight

In my sky at twilight you are like a cloud
and your form and colour are the way I love them.
You are mine, mine, woman with sweet lips
and in your life my infinite dreams live.

The lamp of my soul dyes your feet,
the sour wine is sweeter on your lips,
oh reaper of my evening song,
how solitary dreams believe you to be mine!

You are mine, mine, I go shouting it to the afternoon's
wind, and the wind hauls on my widowed voice.
Huntress of the depth of my eyes, your plunder
stills your nocturnal regard as though it were water.

You are taken in the net of my music, my love,
and my nets of music are wide as the sky.
My soul is born on the shore of your eyes of mourning.
In your eyes of mourning the land of dreams begin.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
তুমি    সন্ধ্যার মেঘমালা, তুমি আমার সাধের সাধনা,
                   মম    শূন্যগগনবিহারী।
আমি    আপন মনের মাধুরী মিশায়ে তোমারে করেছি রচনা--
                   তুমি    আমারি, তুমি আমারি,
                   মম     অসীমগগনবিহারী॥
          মম    হৃদয়রক্তরাগে তব চরণ দিয়েছি রাঙিয়া,
                   অয়ি    সন্ধ্যাস্বপনবিহারী।
          তব    অধর এঁকেছি সুধাবিষে মিশে মম সুখদুখ ভাঙিয়া--
                   তুমি    আমারি, তুমি আমারি,
                   মম    বিজনজীবনবিহারী॥
মম      মোহের স্বপন-অঞ্জন তব নয়নে দিয়েছি পরায়ে,
                   অয়ি    মুগ্ধনয়নবিহারী
মম      সঙ্গীত তব অঙ্গে অঙ্গে দিয়েছি জড়ায়ে জড়ায়ে--
                   তুমি    আমারি, তুমি আমারি,
                   মম    জীবনমরণবিহারী॥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

অনেক পছন্দের একটা গান :)

বরফ পানি said...

থেংকুমেংকু :D